Identity Protection uses proprietary technology that proactively detects stolen personally identifiable information (PII) and compromised confidential data. Digital Ally is the only online identity theft monitoring solution designed for proactive cyber detection on an international level – breaking language barriers and detecting identity theft across the globe. At any point in time, our technology is monitoring thousands of websites and millions of data points using a variety of data gathering techniques such as chat room monitoring, spidering/crawling/scraping capabilities and forum extraction, to make sure compromised credentials are spotted before they are stolen. we will alert you if it finds your PII being bought or sold online and advise you on your next steps.
We monitor a potent collection of PII including:
- Social Security numbers
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Bank account and routing numbers
- Credit & debit card numbers
- Medical identification numbers
What we monitor:
- Forums and Websites
- 600,000+ web pages processed
- IRC channels
- 10,000+ refined PII search engine queries
- Twitter feeds
- P2P Sources
- Hidden/anonymous web services
- Malware samples analyzed daily
- Botnet servers, 150,000+ compromised hosts
- Torrent Sources
Social Security Trace service monitors and notifies you when names, aliases and addresses become associated with a Social Security Number.
- Helps you detect identity theft sooner
- Greatly reduce the time, money and emotional stress associated with a stolen SSN
- Enables you to have greater intelligence regarding how your SSN is being used
- Reporting includes a mapped view providing a location of all identities
Court and Criminal Records
Court and criminal records monitoring service track municipal court systems and alerts you in real-time if a criminal act is committed under your name. It also collects current data at the state and county levels.
- Helps you detect identity theft sooner, and avoid embarrassing and damaging legal incidents resulting from fraudulent use of your identity in the court system
- Receive monthly monitoring and alerts when changes to your report are discovered
Non-Credit/Pay Day Loan Monitoring
For a complete, comprehensive monitoring system, non-credit loans must be monitored in addition to credit activity. Non-credit loans include both payday and quick-cash loans that do not require a Social Security number or credit inquiry to complete. Non-credit/payday loan-monitoring product tracks fraudulent non-credit/payday loans to ensure your all-inclusive identity theft protection.
- Monitors the transactions associated with non-credit or payday loans to detect fraud where credit monitoring alone cannot
- Understand if you have been a victim of non-credit/payday loan fraud earlier to minimize restoration time and headache
- Have peace-of-mind with comprehensive identity theft protection
Identity Protection provides sex offender monitoring that sends you alerts and reports that enable you to discover and monitor registered sex offenders living in your immediate area. It also notifies you if a sex offender registers under a different name but uses your address.
- Know where sex offenders live so you can make more informed decisions regarding where you move, send your children to school and allow your family to spend time
- Ensure a sex offender does not steal your identity to register
- Gain more control over the health and safety of their family when it comes to sex offenders
Change of Address
Change of Address service monitors and reports if an individual’s mail has been redirected through USPS.
- Know immediately if someone tries to steal your identity by redirecting your mail to a new address
- All the details of the addresses associated will be available in a map‐based view