Full-Service Identity Restoration
Full-service Identity Restoration service takes the burden off of you in the event that your identity is stolen by going above and beyond traditional credit report restoration and using our expert knowledge in non-credit restoration including payday loans, IRS, DMV, and court records. Our in-house, U.S.-based call center supports you with bilingual representatives, hearing impaired services and voice/email/chat communication options to get you back on track.
- Receive full-service restoration support from a certified identity theft restoration specialist
- Interactive dispute letters to creditors, government agencies and credit bureaus
- Interactive identity theft affidavit
- Eliminate of out-of-pocket expenses for stolen identity
- Reduce time and effort on your behalf in identity restoration
Sherpa’s Lost Wallet service helps you quickly and easily cancel and replace all items commonly carried in wallets and purses including credit cards, debit cards, checkbooks, driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards, passports, military identification cards, and even traveler’s checks. Our restoration specialists will also assist you with canceling and replacing lost or stolen documents.
- Enables you to quickly and safely address a lost wallet
- Provides you with access to restoration specialists
- Saves you time and stress by working on your behalf to cancel and re-issue all of the credit, debit and identification cards that have been lost
Identity Theft Insurance
Sherpa’s Identity Theft Insurance – with zero deductible – reimburses you for out-of-pocket expenses up to $1,000,000. Plus, we will retain lawyers, investigators and case managers on your behalf to help pave the way ahead.
- Insures you with a policy to protect financial losses in the event of stolen identity
- Reimburses you for expenses related to identity theft restoration, including replacement of documents, traveling expenses, loss of income, child/elderly care, fraudulent withdrawals from a bank account, and legal costs
The identity theft insurance policy covers the costs to restore identity and/or legal defense fees and expenses up to USD $1,000,000 per Stolen Identity Event, but limited to: (a) Replacement of Documents – Up to USD $2,000 for any one Stolen Identity Event, (b) Traveling Expenses – Up to USD $2,500 for any one Stolen Identity Event, (c) Lost Wages – Up to USD $200 per day, for a maximum benefit period of one (1) month, but not to exceed USD $6,000 for any one Stolen Identity Event, (d) Childcare/Elderly Care – Up to USD $200 per day, for a maximum benefit period of one (1) month, but not to exceed USD $6,000 for any one Stolen Identity Event, (e) Fraudulent Withdrawals/Unauthorized Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Reimbursement Coverage – Up to USD $10,000 for any one Stolen Identity Event, and (f) Legal Costs – Up to a total of USD $1,000,000 for any one Stolen Identity Event.